This week's fabulous judge is Beth from Snaps of Our Life! Here is a little bit more about her:
I am a SAHM to two girls, Lauren is 4 and Avery is 2. I love taking photos and have recently taken up the treadmill, which I do not love. I have been married nearly 5 years and we've lived in Minnesota for 4 of those years. I love to drink dark chocolate campfire mochas, and play Words with Friends on my phone. My blog is a mix of pictures and advocating for my daughter, who has Down syndrome.
Here's the SOOC
I really enjoyed editing this image so Thank you Beth, I've had fun!
- Opened in CS5
- Created a copy
- Cropped and rotated the image and moved the crop bars around till I got the piece I wanted for a closer up image.
- Cloned a few twigs from the image (actually I used the Spot healing brush cos I couldn't get the clone to do it properly).
- Opened curves and played.
- Opened HDR and played.
- Opened a vibrancy thing by accident so played with that too.
- I think I may have even added a warm photo filter at some point as well.
- Added a border via canvas size. While working in canvas size I clicked on 'other colours' and used the eyedropper to pick some colour from the berries and used that as the border colour.
- Flattened and saved.
Thank you to Beth for the lovely image and thank you to you guys for taking a look at my edit. If you fancy having a go or checking out the other fab edits then head on over to the EditMe blogsite and join in.