Monday 5 March 2012

ColourMe weekly #10


This weeks entry for ColourMe weekly over at 'Leavesnbloom studio' is a photo I took a couple of years ago at a local harbour called Dunbeath.
It's a lovely place to sit on a decent day, the beach is pebbly but there are so many sandy beaches around here that a few pebbles aren't an issue and in fact make for a nice change when out with the camera.
This particular image was recently a submission in the EditMe challenge I take part in each week and had some fabulous edits. This edited version was what I came up with.



I really like the brushes I used on this one - though I couldn't tell you what they were called - they have a kind of water reflection type effect going on.

Hope you guys enjoy!
If you'd like to head on over to Rosies website you too can have a go at joining in ColourMe weekly or even check out the other fabulous edits.


5 comments:

Liz said...

such a pretty scene. and the swatches go well with the shot.

Amanda said...

SO beautiful!! I really loved that photo in the Edit Me competition!! Its gorgeous, and I love your pallet!!

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

Lovely work Linda. Those brushes are perfect for such a sea landscape.

Amy S said...

Loved that photo in the edit me ... gorgeous palette of colors!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love this pic- the tones you pulled are so nice together.