Thursday 15 March 2012

Edit Me 2012 Wk 11

This weeks guest judge and owner of the photo to edit is Belle from Belle pics photography.

Here is the SOOC



and here is my edit:



I really struggled with this one - makes a change huh - NOT!
Take my word for it these boys look adoooorable with googly eyes - no offence Belle but I couldn't resist. I just love putting googly eyes on people.
Anyways here's what I did with this edit:

  • Opened in CS5
  • Cropped a little of the edge off. This picture was just about perfectly composed but I wanted to make a square one because I wanted to focus on the boys.
  • Ran HDR effect. It may look like I cloned the yellow lines out but I actually just blew them out with highlights.
  • Adjusted the Highlight and shadows seperately again.
  • Added a border.

Thanks for reading and if you'd like to join in with the challenge or just check out the other awesome edits over at the Edit Me Challenge blogsite.

Thank you as always to Branson and our newest co host Stephanie for hosting this fab challenge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great edit.

k*handtke said...

Hi, Linda! Your edit really popped out the boys... the crop, the bright colors, and lightness!