Friend Makin Mondays
I'm not sure why I haven't noticed FMM before on 'Missus.and.sausage' blog before but today I checked it out and thought it was a fabulous way for us bloggers to make new friends in common.
The idea is to answer the questions via a blog post, share the post with MissusMege and then check out the other linkers and make new friends :)
So here are my answers to this weeks topic 'Uniquely You'.
1) Do you prefer to talk or text? - Hmmmm, I'm gonna have to say text cos it's easier but if it's my mum, family or close friends that live hundreds of miles away then a text just seems too impersonal so I prefer to talk.
2) How often do you make your bed? - Daily. Every morning and quite often when I'm actually in it. I hate getting into an unmade bed and I think a nicely made bed is so much more appealing.
3) What sounds do you hear right now? - The TV! as usual! We're watching a documentary about the Tornado that hit Joplin in America - so so sad! I live in the Scottish Highlands so the only sound outside would be our birds of prey.
4) List 3 things you always carry with you - My phone (but not always with credit), gloves (it's cold all the time here) & a pen (haven't a clue why cos I never have paper to go with it).
5)What are your favourite TV shows? - Dallas 2012, The vampire diaries & The real housewives of pretty much anywhere (love to be reminded how money does not necessarily give you class, loyalty or happiness. Though it will buy you a plastic, wax work body job!)
6) Is there a hobby you'd like to devote more time to? - Sewing, cardmaking, scrapbooking, furniture revival and pretty much every hobby I already have.
7) What is your favourite drink? - Water, water and more water.
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family - Seriously? Cool? Well what constitutes cool? Erm..........yeeeeeeeah...........hmmmmmmm..........we're obviously NOT a cool family cos I have nothing! Though no doubt I'll think of loads once I've posted our uncoolness.
9)List one thing you will do for yourself today - INSANITY! It's a workout BTW.
10) Share something that you're thankful for today - The love of my husband and daughters.