Saturday, 26 November 2011
I've been awarded
I'm shouting out a huge Thank you and 'whoop whoop' to Kerrye of 'Impossible Cleanliness' for handing me the 'Versatile Blogger Award'.
I'm always amazed that people stop by and leave such lovely comments on my blog and via email so to think that someone thinks my blog is worth an award..............
So to accept this award - which I most definitely am going to lol - I have 2 assignments. One is to tell y'all 7 things about myself which you may not already know (and probably don't wanna) and the second is to pass this award on to 15 Bloggers who I believe are deserving of it.
So 7 things you may not know............Hmmm.....................This could get boring so feel free to skip to the more exciting part:
1) I love crafting but my real passion is Horses. I worked with them fresh from school, have owned them and have been around them all my life although I am currently Horseless (sad face).
2) I've passed the Horse bug on to my twin daughters. Both are currently at Equestrian college and all set for a career with these beautiful creatures.
3) In school I excelled at Art. I gained an 'o' level before leaving school at 16 but have only dabbled with it since as Horses took over my life!
4) I passed my artistic flair on to both my daughters (I like to share lol). Both have excelled at it gaining Advanced Highers before leaving school at 18 to persue Horses (see the pattern here).
5) My husband is my soul mate - despite him only being fifth on this list. He is literally the other half of me and we are so in tune and connected it's really rather pukey to most people.
6) I used to show Great Dane dogs. My first ever boy took me straight to Crufts where he gained second in his class. Baileywaileywoowoo (seriously) was an amazing boy and my shadow until he died suddenly while playing.
Huntly is my current Dane boy and is such a big mummys boy that carries his teddy everywhere....literally..... even to the loo outside.
7) My favouritist (is that even a word) book and film ever is 'Gone with the wind'. I have read it many many times and it still fascinates me. Because of this book (I assume) I have a love of the Deep South. Plus due to a childhood love of the TV series 'Dallas' I have a fascination with Texas and would luuuuuurve to go on a cattle drive with my daughters.
Now for the best part.
15 Bloggers who I believe deserve this award. This took some time because I wanted to get it right, I don't want this to be something that is handed to the first 15 Blogs I could find, they needed to mean something to me. Problem is, there are more than 15 Blogs that I love so I've had to really whittle it down. Here goes and in no particular order:
1) 'Lambs and Ivy Designs'
2) 'My 1929 Charmer'
3) 'Garden of Decoupage'
4) 'My life under the bus'
6) 'Home Frosting'
7) 'My Heart's Song'
8) 'The othe me is sane'
9) 'Yards and Yards'
10) 'Krafty Max Originals'
11) 'Design dreams by Anne'
12) 'Holding on to the little things'
13) 'Choosing Love'
14) 'Embellishments by SLR'
15) 'The Whimsical Wife'
Please go check out each and every one of these fantastical bloggers. They each have much to offer and really are 'versatile' bloggers, I know you'll love em.
Thank you again to Kerrye from 'Impossible Cleanliness' and I hope y'all can take the time to head on over to her blog and check out all the goodies.