Wednesday 16 November 2011

Edit Me: Week 26

Edit Me:

Another week, another edit.
I so look forward to these weekly edits and love a piccie that challenges me so I was quite pleased with this weeks submission from Alita of 'Alita jewel's treasure'

Here's the SOOC


and here's my edit:


Opened the image is CS5 and after spending a good hour wasting time by getting everything wrong I decided I was being too technical so started over and kept it simple.
Opened HDR toning in image adjustments and moved the multitude of sliders until I got a half decent image.
opened curves and created a loose 'S' curve.
Created a white border by changing canvas size and that was it!

Hope y'all head on over to the 'Edit Me' challenge, take a look at the other cool edits and maybe have a go yourself.

6 comments:

Amy H said...

I totally understand about wasting an hour of time! Simple is better sometimes.

Robin said...

gorgeous edit, I love it!

Jennifer said...

This is beautiful!

Alita said...

The white border makes the picture pop. I like your vision on this edit.

Alita

Bethany said...

Nice edit!

M said...

Beautiful! I love how You got the branches lightened up!