Saturday 31 December 2011

Bad Blogger!

I've been a bad, inconsistent blogger these past few weeks. Christmas did get in the way a tad but if I'm honest blogging just lost its interest for a while. That one threw me I can tell you because I usually love adding to my blog. I don't know what happened but I'm over it now and am looking forward to 2012 and lots more blogging. In fact I'm looking forward to showing you guys my garden creations and card creations as well as any furniture creations I do AND I just cannot wait to get a decent photo of the 8ft tall Wishing well I built from scratch with scrap wood all by myself! It's awesome even if I do say so myself.
I'm going to be making garden planters, bird tables, bird houses and heaps heaps more - roll on Spring and Summer!

But for now I've picked out just one of my projects that i'm particularly proud of for 2011. I was going to feature some of my favourite blogs for 2011 but I've been featuring on 'Wotcha Wednesday' for a while now and I just don't have the time to decide on a couple of favourites above all others right now!

So my favourite project for 2011 is

Scrap Wood Lamp.





I love this because it was so easy to make and it still looks as awesome as it did from the day I finished it! Plus it's different!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you guys that have made my blogging journey such a joy and Thank you to each and every one of you that has inspired me and taken the time to comment on my blog or email me.




So it's Goodbye 2011 from me and Goodbye 2011 from Huntly

No comments: