Friday 28 October 2011

LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD



Sharon from the inspirational blog 'From Rags to Rainbows' has kindly awarded me with the Liebster Blog Award. Yay!!!!

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning clean, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

Thank you so much for considering my blog worthy Sharon. It was an amazing suprise and as I haven't been blogging that long it's a wonderful incentive for all those endless photos we bloggers take and all those hours spent typing when the rest of the household is doing exactly what every sane person should be doing at 3am - sleeping!

For those of you who are not already avid followers of Sharon, you really should get on over to 'From Rags to rainbows' and check out her blog. She has a passion for all things crafty but I especially love her furniture makeovers - check out 'Little Green Table', it's one of my favourites.


To keep this award going and pass it along to other new deserving blogs, the recipient must now recognize five other bloggers with less than 200 followers that have stood out in the crowd.

The rules for the Liebster Award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!

So, here are my 5 randomly ordered blogs:

'Not Enough Hours' :- Brittany is a gorgeous lady who loves to refinish furniture like so many of us and loves digging for treasures.


'Ethereal plus what I love'
:- "Decorating with what you love, what you can afford and what makes you smile when you walk through the door". Need I say more? Check out francines blog.

'Serendipity':- A fun blog, Sara includes DIY, Random thoughts and Special needs on her blog interface.

'My Heart's Song':- Genevas blog is a one stop shop for inspiration. I particularly like the kitchen cabinet makeover.

Unfortunately I could only add 4 blogs as my other followers either had more than 200 followers or did not leave a link to their webistes/blog.

Congratulations to the above blogging ladies!

OK guys, now you know you want to get on over to those blogs and check em out!


2 comments:

PJH Designs said...

Hi Linda,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you like my dining set and appreciate you following me. What a great award! Have a great weekend.

Geneva said...

Congratulations on your award, and thank you for passing it on to me. How sweet of you! I always enjoy visiting your blog ... it's full of inspiration!