Thursday 10 May 2012

EditMe challenge Wk19


EditMe Challenge wk19


This week's fabulous guest judge is Andi @ The Hollie Rogue!
A bit about Andi:  I am Andi--an elementary teacher turned SAHM to two little ones, a wife, follower of Christ, crafter, etsy shop owner, and lover of all things vintage. I am a self-taught wanna-be photographer who just loves to learn new things about the art of photography. I am on a journey to learn more about myself and my passions through this amazing avenue of blogging.

Here's the SOOC



Here's my edit



  • Opened in CS5
  • Cropped tighter.
  • Adjusted vibrancy.
  • Adjusted tones.
  • Adjusted saturation.
  • Adjusted in curves,
  • Ran a Coffeeshop action.
  • Gave it a border via canvas size.

Have to thank Branson and Stephanie for hosting this brilliant challenge and thank you also to Andi for such a cute image to play with.

Now if you guys want to take part in this challenge then feel free to hop on over to the EditMe Challenge blogsite and join in. Or just check out all the other awesome edits.

9 comments:

Sommerfugl Design said...

I really like how you warmed it up, but kept it soft.

JulieH said...

Beautiful warmth, framed nicely. Nice edit!

Amy S said...

Love the Warm feeling! :) feels like a nice SUMMER day!

the hollie rogue said...

Love the pop of the grass and her dress! Thanks for joining in the editing fun this week!

k*handtke said...

I adore her shoes - and your edit brings them out. Love that! And the whole edit has a beautiful coloring.

Stephanie said...

I'm loving the POP of the grass! Great job! Thanks for linking up! =)

Kaylene said...

Lovely edit.

Deborah said...

great edit. love the warmth that you added!

Anonymous said...

Warm and vibrant...nicely done!

Kathleen
kats_world58