Saturday 9 March 2013

My next project

I may not have started it yet but my next project will be a camera case for my Nikon Coolpix S6300 that my husband recently bought for me from Duty Free while we were on holiday in Jamaica.
With this in mind (and me not being the most sewing pattern minded of crafters) I've been researching what patterns are available online (free of course).

This is the sort of thing I want and I found it at 'Sew-mad blogspot'  and it includes an awesome tutorial.



This one is from 'CraftyStylish' and I love it's originality however i don't think I have the patience to figure it out.





Super cute and super simple, that's what I like to hear! Pink Penguin gives us an awesome tutorial for this quilted case.


I'm also thinking of adding a detachable strap so that it can be across my body when I'm out but I can then take the strap off if I just want to carry in my handbag.
Now all I have to do is figure out a fabric combination!!!! This could take a while!!!!

1 comment:

Jacqui Emmett said...

Ooh I like the quilted purse. Yes a detachable strap sounds good. Can't wait to see the finished project! :D