Friday 3 January 2014

Pallet wood sign

I came across this 'Welcome' sign late last year while browsing the tinterweb for inspiration and finally managed to get my own pallet wood version finished just before xmas.

This is my inspiration found on 'Three Mango Seeds' blog





Here's my version of it


It was pretty easy to do, the hardest part getting my 45 degree corners to actually be true, in fact despite my every effort I couldn't then true and so I had to put the brass corners on to help hide the obvious gaps.
I ended up having to do the writing completely free hand because the lettering I had printed out was either way too small or way too big and I was too lazy to trudge all the way back to the house to reprint them.
All of the wood used for this project is pallet wood from the stacks of them we dismantled last year.


Shared at:
Tillys Nest 
Handy Man, Crafty Woman 
Under the table and dreaming

2 comments:

Brendon said...

Nice! This will satisfy my antique addiction.
foreign earned income tax credit

galynyacono said...

3,400th Stainless Steel Plated Titanium Muffler
2-ply titanium 6al4v nickel plated Muffler is the easiest plastic Plated Stainless Steel 2021 ford escape titanium hybrid Plated Metal aluminum vs titanium Plated Brass Plated black titanium rings Steel Plated titanium mokume gane brass Plated Brass Plated Brass Plated Bronze Plated Brass Plated