Friday 28 December 2012

Crafty highlights.


I haven't been able to craft much recently. I'm not sure why though as I've had the time to do at least a small something. I think maybe inspiration and motivation has been lacking and maybe this is due to the time of year and the weather.
I'm an outdoorsy gal and while it's nice to find the odd day where I can hit the craft room and make something it gets really meh when I'm doing it because I can't do anything else.
So I seem to have spent spare moments reading gardening and crafting blogs trying to make plans for 2013 and I thought I'd share some of what I found with you guys.

Leaf castings:- Fairegarden has an amazing tutorial on making leaf castings. I'm going to try this with Hosta and Gunnera leaves next year.



I came across Believe&Inspire while looking for hair ideas for my upcoming holiday. I love the tutorials and I now have some fabulous ideas for my long hair that would otherwise look limp and boring.



Weekend designer has a fantastic free pattern on her blog for this fabulous large tote bag. we can never have too many shopping bags and this one is certainly sturdy enough to be very useable.



There! Plenty to be getting on with.
Enjoy!

No comments: